Terms & Conditions
RejuvaPharm Aesthetics Ltd (T/A RejuvaPharm Clinic) Operational Policy
- All clients will require a consultation prior to any treatment(s). We request your co-operation in taking a full medical history to assess the suitability and safety of the treatment(s) you have requested. Withholding or providing false medical information may result in poor outcomes and RejuvaPharm Aesthetics Ltd accept no responsibility for this and reserve the right to refuse to provide you with any further treatments.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment if it is considered unsuitable or is unlikely to achieve the desired results at the consultation or treatment appointment and will advise you accordingly.
- All clients are required to consent to pre and post-treatment photos as part of their medical notes and for insurance purposes. Photos will not be shared with any third parties or on social media without your prior explicit consent.
- Clients will be required to attend a Review Appointment following their treatment to assess treatment response and outcome. The Review Appointment is 2 to 3 weeks post-treatment and you should ensure that you will be available for your review before undertaking any treatment.
- For anti-wrinkle treatments, the Review Appointment includes a free corrective dose, only where needed; you will not be given any additional doses if they are not clinically required. Prior to attending your review appointemnt, to minimise uneccesary clinic visits and adhere to government Covid-19 guidelines, you will be required to send have a video consultation or you can send a video to assess if a face to face Review appointment is required. If a face to face visit is required and you fail to attend for your Review, this corrective dose will be forfeited and we will not be able to treat you until a minimum of 12 weeks from your initial treatment.
- We do not treat anyone under the age of 21 years for ani-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments. If you look young for your age, you may be asked to provide ID before we can consult and treat.
- All clients are advised to follow the pre and post-treatment advice provided. RejuvaPharm Aesthetics Ltd is not liable for any adverse effects or poor results that are a direct result of failure to follow the advice given.
- Please let us know if you are feeling unwell and cannot attend your appointments with as much notice as possible. This includes cold sores and infections.
- At the Treatment Appointment, you will be required to make full payment prior to the treatment taking place.
- Please take the time to read the consent form before agreeing to any treatments and ask any questions.
- RejuvaPharm Aesthetics Ltd endeavours to deliver high-quality, safe, and ethical services with expert advice and treatments using only genuine products. However, results are dependent on many factors and all initial treatments are managed conservatively and the results are reviewed at 2 to 3 weeks (where further treatment may be necessary, at additional cost, to achieve the desired results). RejuvaPharm does not guarantee to meet your expectations and will not offer refunds on this basis.
Covid-19 Safety Policy
- A controlled entry system is in operation and clients are asked to respect this for their own and others' safety. If the waiting area is full, you may be requested to wait outside.
- You will receive a text or phone reminder 24 hours before your appointment to confirm your Covid-19 status.
- Do NOT attend the clinic if you or any member of your household are showing any of the symptoms of Covid-19. These are fever, new persistent cough, loss of taste. We reserve the right to cancel to refuse treatment If you present at the clinic with symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please do not enter the clinic premises more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Do not attend the clinic with anyone else as they will not be allowed into the treatment room.
- To minimise client-practitioner contact time, please arrive ready for your appointment: come make-up free and bring minimal belongings. You may be asked to place your belongings in a bag in the treatment room. If you wish to use a topical anaesthetic cream to minimise pain during lip augmentation treatments, please ensure you have applied the cream at least 20 minutes before your appointment. You will be advised if it is safe for you to use a topical anaesthetic cream during your initial consultation.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the clinic and keep it on unless the treatment requires you to temporarily remove it. Your practitioner will advise you accordingly. If you have an exemption from wearing a mask, please let us know before your appointment.
- Use the hand gel to sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres from other people waiting in the clinic.
- Scan the NHS QR code, either in the clinic or in the treatment room. You will be reminded to do this.
- Failure to comply with these rules or compromising the safety of others will result in removal from the premises, reporting to relevant authorities as well as cancellation of treatment or consultation appointment.
- Our 48-hour cancellation policy still applies (see below).
Consultation, Treatment, and Review Appointments
- Consultation Appointments are free. However, a holding fee of £25 is required and will be charged to your card if you do not attend your consultation or fail to give a minimum of 48-hours notice to cancel or re-schedule. You will be sent an appointment reminder text at least 72 hours before your appointment.
- If you are required to self-isolate due to Covid-19, please call us and we will advise accordingly.
- Following consultation, if you decide to go ahead with a treatment, you will be required to pay a booking fee of £50 to secure the Treatment Appointment. This will be deducted from the total treatment cost at the Treatment Appointment. You will forfeit this fee if you fail to attend the Treatment Appointment or do not give at least 48-hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We also reserve the right to charge you 50% of the treatment cost if you fail to attend. You will be sent an appointment reminder text at least 72 hours before your appointment.
- Review Appointments are included in the cost of your treatment (note that additional filler will be at additional cost). However, a holding fee of £25 is required for your Review Appointment and will be charged to your card if you do not attend your consultation or fail to give a minimum of 48-hours notice to cancel or re-schedule. You will be sent an appointment reminder text at least 72 hours before your appointment.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to any appointments (Consultation, Treatment or Review), we may not be able to treat you or consult with you as we cannot keep other clients waiting. If you are running late, please call or text where possible to let us know and we will endeavour to keep your appointment where possible.
- If you have any concerns or questions about bookings, please email, call, or text us.
The above terms and conditions still apply for booking as a model, except for payment: payment must be made in full to secure the consultation and treatment appointment on the date specified in the offer. Consultations must take place at least 1 to 2 weeks prior to the treatmnet date and cannot be on the same day. You must also agree to attend the Review appointment 2 weeks after treatment.
Re-imbursement of monies paid will only be made in the following cases:
i) Where following the consultation appointment, you are not suitable for the specified treatment.
ii) Where you have given notice period of at least 48 hours before your appoinment to cancel.
Please read our terms and conditions laid out above in full.
At RejuvaPharm Aesthetics, our aim is to provide you with a high-quality, safe, and comfortable experience. However, if you are not happy with any aspect of your journey with us, please let us know directly in person, by phone, or in writing. Treatment-related complaints will initially be managed by your practitioner to discuss your concerns and you may be required to attend a face to face consultation.
If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to make a complaint. Your complaint will be dealt with by the Company Director and receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged within three days in writing, or by email. The Company Director will investigate the complaint and aim to respond to you as soon as possible. You may be contacted to confirm, clarify, or obtain further information to aid the complaint investigation.
Contact: Business Manager, Mr Wisal Anwar