RejuvaPharm Clinic respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your data. This policy explains and sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is RejuvaPharm Aesthetics Ltd (referred to as 'we', 'us', or 'our' in this policy). Our company number is 12200402, Canberra Cresecent, NG2 7FL.
By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices set out in this policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
RejuvaPharm Clinic collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number)
- Contact details including billing address
- Payment details
- Transaction data such as details about payments to and from you and products and services you have purchased from us
- Personal preferences and interests and health information
- Marketing: your communication preferences in receiving marketing information from us and third parties and information relevant to special offers and surveys
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RejuvaPharm Clinic with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order/booking for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
RejuvaPharm Clinic collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- To provide you with before and after treatment information
- Notify you about changes in our services
- Notify you about products and services we think you may be intersted in
- Improve our site and its content to serve our customers in an effective manner
- To identify you when contacting us
- To allow us to contact you directly regarding your bookings and orders that you may have placed on this website or over the phone or whilst in the clinic.
- To provide you with products and services you have requested (please note we may not be able to provide products or services if you fail to provide certain information requested).
- To ensure payment for products or service purchased and to prevent or detect fraud.
- To understand what products or services you may be interested.
- To contact you directly in response to any enquiries you have contacted us via email, through our website contact form or by telephone communications.
- To contact you regarding your purchases or bookings with e-receipts or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications.
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with our products or services.
- To manage or improve our customer relationship with you.
If you agree, RejuvaPharm Clinic will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When RejuvaPharm Clinic processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
RejuvaPharm Clinic is committed to safe and secure storage and processing of your data through safe and secure systems. We only store your data for delivering our non-cosmetic services to you. We would only share your data with your consent or in a medical emergency. RejuvaPharm Clinic will keep your data for an appropriate period of time.
RejuvaPharm Clinic may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop RejuvaPharm Clinic from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the RejuvaPharm Clinic Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at:
What are your data protection rights?
RejuvaPharm Clinic would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request RejuvaPharm Clinic for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that RejuvaPharm Clinic correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RejuvaPharm Clinic to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RejuvaPharm Clinic erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RejuvaPharm Clinic restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RejuvaPharm Clinic’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RejuvaPharm Clinic transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: or call us at:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – RejuvaPharm Clinic uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – RejuvaPharm Clinic uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. RejuvaPharm Clinic sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. More informtion about cookies can be found here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to analys the use of our website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that RejuvaPharm Clinic has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk